Federal Acquisition Service
Online IFF Payment
The fastest and easiest way to remit your IFF is by making an online payment:
- No changes are taking place to the 72A sales process itself. You are still required to access the 72A web site each quarter to report sales and remit IFF.
- Payments may be made using any major credit card or by online check. The maximum dollar amount allowed for a credit card transaction is $24,999.99. Online checks will deduct funds from your checking or savings account, and payments may be made for any amount.
- The online check transaction automatically verifies the account information prior to deducting funds from your account. This verification process is completed within 3 - 5 days. Once it is completed, funds will be deducted from your account.
- The credit card transactions are deducted immediately; however, GSA may take 3 - 5 days to update your contract record.
- Online payments may take place immediately following the reporting of sales by using the "Pay Online Now" link on the final reporting screen. Alternatively, you may also use the "Pay Online Later" option. This option will create a special Passcode that will be linked to the sales you just reported. You, or another authorized representative of your company, may then use this Passcode to make an IFF payment at a later date without having to log into your contract. The Passcode will automatically link the payment with the sales reported.
- Instruction of how to make IFF payment Online click here.
- If you wish to pay an amount different than what the website calculates as currently owed, or if you need to pay IFF owed for previously reported sales, you may use the "Make a Payment" option from the main contract menu. (Note, if you are using the Make a Payment option, you do not need to get the Passcode mentioned above. The Passcode only needs to be used if the payer can not log into your contract.)
- Remember that you are contractually obligated to remit the appropriate IFF owed on your contract. By paying an amount less than this, you may be in violation of the terms of your contract. If you are unsure of what you owe, please check with your IOA before making any payments.
- Online transactions are routed through the Department of Treasury's secure payment website, pay.gov. Neither GSA nor the Dept. of Treasury store any account information.
In order to pay online using the Electronic Check option you will need to have this vital banking information when you report your sales to GSA:
- Account Name (e.g. Acme Mfg. Co., John Q. Public, etc.)
- Bank Routing Code
- Bank Account Number
Choosing Online check payment, please ensure your bank has the Debit feature unblocked to GSA by providing GSA's Company ID number to your bank:
- GSA's Company ID number: 4700001602
Proceed to Sales Report
*** WARNING *** This is a U.S. General Services Administration Federal Government computer system that is "FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY." This system is subject to monitoring. Individuals found performing unauthorized activities are subject to disciplinary action including criminal prosecution. Privacy and Security